Thank you for visiting www.gmhealthhub.org_. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site.
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.gmhealthhub.org (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
www.gmhealthhub.org is a site operated by Salford City Council ("We"). Our address is Salford Civic Centre, Chorley Road, Swinton, Salford M27 5AW.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our site you confirm that you accept these terms
You must be at least  years old to use our site. If you are under  years old, you may only use our services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these terms. We reserve the right to make further enquiries if required in order to obtain confirmation of a user's proof of age.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these terms
As our site is constantly evolving, we may need to make changes to these terms from time to time for operational or other reasons. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand what terms apply to your use of our site at the relevant time. If you do not agree to any change to these terms, you must not continue to use our site.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our users' needs and additional features and functionality which we may introduce. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is only made available for users in England
Our site is directed to people residing in England. We do not represent that any content or functionality available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You choose your username when creating an account. A username forms part of your online identity and should not appear to be offensive or disruptive. When choosing your username be aware that the following types of usernames are not permitted:
- Usernames that are considered to be offensive for example, by containing profanities or are racist.
- Usernames that contain or imply personal attacks.
- Usernames that seem intended to provoke emotional reaction.
- Usernames that otherwise show a clear intent to disrupt our site or any other site which we operate.
Please note that usernames that are inappropriate in another language, or that represent an inappropriate name with misspellings and substitutions, or do so indirectly or by implication, are still considered inappropriate.
A user account should be used only by one person, and you should use only one account. Logging on tour site, whether authorised or unauthorised and regardless of the platform used to do so, constitutes your consent to having your usage monitored.
You are solely responsible (to us and to others) for all activity that occurs under your account, therefore it is important that you keep your account password secure and confidential. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your username or password, you must notify us immediately at email@example.com.
You must not disrupt the functioning of our site, solicit or use another user's password or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users' use of our site. Other than connecting to our servers by HTTP requests using a web browser, you may not attempt to gain access to our site by any other means, including, without limitation, by using administrator passwords or by acting as an administrator while using our site or otherwise.
Advertising on our site
Our site may include advertisements, either as specific content or promotions or by way of branded pages, which may be targeted towards or based upon content or information posted to our site by users, queries made through them or any other information relating to our site or its users. The types of advertisements which may feature on our site will be subject to change as it evolves, and in consideration for your use of our site, you agree that we, our affiliates and third-party advertisers may display advertising on our site or in connection with the display of content or information on our site, whether posted by you or any other user of our site.
How you can use content on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the content published on it. Those works are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights of the relevant owner or licensee are fully reserved and you cannot extract or make any use of our site or any content published on it without permission from the relevant owner or licensee or otherwise than in accordance with these terms. We have no objection to the use of the text of our site for the purposes of any personal or educational use or private research, but this does not extend to any content posted by users of our site.
Our status (and that of any identified users or other contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights (whether copyright, trade marks or otherwise) have been infringed in any way by our site or any content on it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for your general information only. It is not intended or presented in any way to amount to advice upon which you can or should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update and ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our site (but not in relation to any content submitted by users), we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date and the extent of our liability in that regard is set out in further detail in the section "When we are responsible for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of using our site" below.
We are not responsible for websites, platforms, services or resources which we or our users link to
Where our site contains links to other sites, platforms, services and resources provided by third parties (whether linked to by us or by any user of our site) these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval or endorsement by us (or by any user of our sire) of those linked websites, platforms, services or resources and any information or services you may obtain or receive from them.
We have no control over the contents or operation of third party sites, platforms, services or resources, including any you may use to log into create or log into your profile on our site (please see the section above "Your account" for further information on your need to be aware of and comply with any terms relating to third party platforms used to log into our site).
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are using our site as a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are using our site as a consumer:
- Please note that we only provide our site for your domestic, private and personal use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes (save in relation to selling items through the "Sell, Share, Give" section. We are not involved in any actual negotiations or transactions between users of that section and we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what may be offered by other users), and we, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors have no liability to you for any direct or indirect economic loss, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of reputation, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Any sale of items or donation through the "Sell, Share, Give" section of our site is your sole risk and of the user, recipient or sender in question, and we assume no liability for any underlying transaction of funds, or the actions or identity of the relevant user, recipient or sender. Any dispute in that regard is between you and the relevant user, recipient or sender.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, hacking or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website, platform, service or resource linked to on it. If defective digital content that we have supplied through our site damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair that damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply any update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of or products or services provided or promoted by websites, platform, service or resource linked to on our site or in any advertisement which may be delivered as a result of your use of our site, either by us or any user of our site via posted content or otherwise.
- to us, a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free licence to use, store, copy, modify, adapt, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (in all media or formats now known or hereafter created) that content and make it available to third parties, to display it on third party websites and applications, to other users and to embed that content on third party websites for their own non-commercial purposes, and to use any such content to promote our site;
- to other users of the site a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive and royalty-free licence to modify, adapt, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display your content only by using our site to view, comment on, like, repost and share any of your content.
Please remember that when you post any content to our site, it may be seen by other users of our site. You can control who has access to your profile and content by adjusting your privacy settings, either through our site or via Facebook's own privacy centre in the event that you use Facebook to log into our site, and we strongly urge that you spend some time considering them prior to using our site.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them to our site
Whilst we use technology which aims to impede or prevent malicious programs, activity or viruses wherever possible, we do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other content that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our site's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take any advantage of it to further any commercial interest or suggest our endorsement. You must not establish a link to our site in any website or social profile that you do not own.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and our site
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes relating to your use of our site?
Our trade marks are registered
"MyCityHealth" is a [UK registered] trade mark of Salford City Council. You are not permitted to use it without our approval, unless as part of content you are using as permitted under the section above How you may use content on our site above.